Absolute Issness

A place for everyone with an open heart to all religions, with or without a specific path, to join hands to learn and teach without the ridicule the 'outside world' would show.

Latest topics
» Love spells & free will...
Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:01 pm by childofolympus

» Discussion Question 11/26/2012
Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:46 pm by childofolympus

» History Fact of the Day 12/28/12
Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:39 am by nbrown

» Meditation of the Day 12/28/12
Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:35 am by nbrown

» p.o.s parents!!!!!!!!!!
Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:29 am by childofolympus

» Discussion Question 11/27/2012
Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:25 am by childofolympus

» Hey all! Can youtell me...
Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:24 am by childofolympus

» favorite divination techniques
Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:21 am by childofolympus

» Info Of The Day, By Jennifer Costa (Shalee)
Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:42 am by Shalee

» Author of the Day: Gerina Dunwich
Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:41 pm by chuck clemmons

November 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Jenn (102)

childofolympus (75)

nbrown (18)

moonmistblueTasha (7)

chuck clemmons (5)

Shalee (2)

Megan (2)

WhiteDove (2)

arduan3 (1)

Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Personal Introductions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Personal Introductions on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:24 am

chuck clemmons

well, I am chuck, and rooman to the closest of my friends. yes it is a childhood thing, but that means i still have all my friends. I am a World of Warcraft geek. FOR THE HORDE!!!. I am a professional chef that learned from watching my mom and grandam in the kitchen, as well as school. My family is everything to me even though they get on my nerves sometimes, lol. I am very outgoing, once i get comfortable. I love to laugh, don't mind bein laughed at as long as i can enjoy it as well. I am a avid reader. just finshed the harry potter series and hell yes they are awesome. My favorite author is RA Salvatore. I enjoy just staying home on the weekends and curling up on the sofa to watch a movie. I love to shoot pool, i am a APA member and currently play out of the Billiards Club of Louisville. anything else feel free to ask me. I enjoy collecting comic books, action figures, and statues.
I am Wiccan, and love it. I am proud of what and who I am. I do not flaunt it or feel the need to tell all I know, or meet. It is a personal choice, for each and everyone of us here. As well as, part of our power comes from secrecy... I am not new to our faith, yet I am not the wisest among us. I look forward to learning all I can about my faith. Each new day brings new trials, failures, and successes.
I am glad to be a part of this group, and look forward to meeting each of as time progresses. I am glad to answer any questions, chime in my thoughts on yours, and basically just learn from all of you as well. Have a good night. Love and Light..Blessed Be..)0(

2 Re: Personal Introductions on Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:23 am

childofolympus

chuck clemmons wrote:well, I am chuck, and rooman to the closest of my friends. yes it is a childhood thing, but that means i still have all my friends. I am a World of Warcraft geek. FOR THE HORDE!!!. I am a professional chef that learned from watching my mom and grandam in the kitchen, as well as school. My family is everything to me even though they get on my nerves sometimes, lol. I am very outgoing, once i get comfortable. I love to laugh, don't mind bein laughed at as long as i can enjoy it as well. I am a avid reader. just finshed the harry potter series and hell yes they are awesome. My favorite author is RA Salvatore. I enjoy just staying home on the weekends and curling up on the sofa to watch a movie. I love to shoot pool, i am a APA member and currently play out of the Billiards Club of Louisville. anything else feel free to ask me. I enjoy collecting comic books, action figures, and statues.
I am Wiccan, and love it. I am proud of what and who I am. I do not flaunt it or feel the need to tell all I know, or meet. It is a personal choice, for each and everyone of us here. As well as, part of our power comes from secrecy... I am not new to our faith, yet I am not the wisest among us. I look forward to learning all I can about my faith. Each new day brings new trials, failures, and successes.
I am glad to be a part of this group, and look forward to meeting each of as time progresses. I am glad to answer any questions, chime in my thoughts on yours, and basically just learn from all of you as well. Have a good night. Love and Light..Blessed Be..)0(

Pleased to meet you, Chuck... & welcome aboard... Very Happy

That's awesome you're a chef... I'm no pro but good enough in the kitchen... there's something rather zen about getting into a rhythm in there & chopping cutting creating... Very Happy I just made some homemade tomato soup for lunch, kitchen smells terrific. I'm a little bit of a gamer chick too... never got suckered into WoW, tho... Champions Online, Diablo III, a few others... that's more my thing.

I have a similar stance to you... I'm Pagan & proud( not Wiccan, I'm a Hellenic Pagan )... I don't hide what I am & will answer questions when asked but I don't see the need to scream it at the top of my lungs at the drop of a proverbial hat either... like to think I've mellowed over the years... <LOL>

3 Re: Personal Introductions on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:48 pm

chuck clemmons

Nice to meet you as well. What a Face I agree there is something zen about the kitchen. I have been referred to as a kitchen witch at times... We all know the magic of herbs and spices. Their qualities and uses to take a precedent in the kitchen. It has been shown to me on many times... The kitchen in my favorite room of the house. It is a place of gathering and sharing, love and affection.
I played Champions briefly. I love my City of Heroes though, it was my first MMO. I have played WoW and enjoy it. I am currently playing Star Wars, and City of Heroes, until they shut down the servers at the end of this month Sad

4 Re: Personal Introductions on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:29 pm

childofolympus

chuck clemmons wrote:Nice to meet you as well. What a Face I agree there is something zen about the kitchen. I have been referred to as a kitchen witch at times... We all know the magic of herbs and spices. Their qualities and uses to take a precedent in the kitchen. It has been shown to me on many times... The kitchen in my favorite room of the house. It is a place of gathering and sharing, love and affection.
I played Champions briefly. I love my City of Heroes though, it was my first MMO. I have played WoW and enjoy it. I am currently playing Star Wars, and City of Heroes, until they shut down the servers at the end of this month Sad

I must be a freak, I actually <enjoy> cleaning house too... tongue The kitchen, for me tho, is the heart of the home... my living temple... keeps the place nourished & welcoming. Very true... half the stuff in your spice rack has its own magick, magick should be a part of your everyday life & it makes perfect sense to be aware of little things like this. Very Happy Champions isn't bad, altho I spend far to much effort in the tailor's shop tweaking outfits... Razz Got a copy of Guild Wars II as a housewarming pressie but haven't played it much so far. <shrugs>

5 Re: Personal Introductions on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:18 pm

Jenn

Admin
I liked CoH too Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]