Absolute Issness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Absolute Issness

A place for everyone with an open heart to all religions, with or without a specific path, to join hands to learn and teach without the ridicule the 'outside world' would show.

Latest topics
» Love spells & free will...
Floral Correspondences EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:01 pm by childofolympus

» Discussion Question 11/26/2012
Floral Correspondences EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:46 pm by childofolympus

» History Fact of the Day 12/28/12
Floral Correspondences EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:39 am by nbrown

» Meditation of the Day 12/28/12
Floral Correspondences EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:35 am by nbrown

» p.o.s parents!!!!!!!!!!
Floral Correspondences EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:29 am by childofolympus

» Discussion Question 11/27/2012
Floral Correspondences EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:25 am by childofolympus

» Hey all! Can youtell me...
Floral Correspondences EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:24 am by childofolympus

» favorite divination techniques
Floral Correspondences EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:21 am by childofolympus

» Info Of The Day, By Jennifer Costa (Shalee)
Floral Correspondences EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:42 am by Shalee

» Author of the Day: Gerina Dunwich
Floral Correspondences EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:41 pm by chuck clemmons

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Jenn (102)
Floral Correspondences Vote_lcapFloral Correspondences Voting_barFloral Correspondences Vote_rcap 
childofolympus (75)
Floral Correspondences Vote_lcapFloral Correspondences Voting_barFloral Correspondences Vote_rcap 
nbrown (18)
moonmistblueTasha (7)
chuck clemmons (5)
Shalee (2)
Megan (2)
WhiteDove (2)
arduan3 (1)

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Floral Correspondences

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Floral Correspondences Empty Floral Correspondences Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:09 am

Jenn

Jenn
Admin

Belladona- also known as Deadly Nightshade, sacred to Lilith and Hecate, this is used in vision work, banishings and bindings. Extremely poisonous and all precautions should be taken to prevent poisoning by contact.
Chamomile- used in a pillow to aid sleep and in incense to aid meditation. Associated with success and money charms.
Carnation- sometimes known as clove flower, it is an energy-raiser and enhances the power of incense blends to which it is added. Also used in protection charms.
Cyclamen- for love and protection; keeps nightmares at bay.
Geranium- for use in love spells; good for countering anxiety and troubles if the mind.
Heliotrope- associated with solar deities, especially Apollo, heliotrope is used for prophecy and driving away negativity.
Honeysuckle- may be used at handfastings to symbolize loyalty. Is used in prosperity spells, and to heighten female sexual energy if picked the day after full moon.
Hyacinth- dedicated to Aphrodite, hyacinth is a plant of love and its scent is reputed to relieve grief and keep nightmares at bay. Used in healing and love spells.
Jasmine- having Earth and Moon correspondences, jasmine is associated with women's cycles and sometimes is used in spells to aid in problems with menstruation or conception. Used in love spells to attract a true and passionate lover, as well as in prosperity spells in line with its Earthly aspect.

Lavender- an herb associated with Air and Mercury, excellent in communication spells and used in combination with other flowers in love spells. Good in healing spells for skin ailments and troubles of the mind. Excellent in dream pillows to induce sleep and help the sleeper remember their dreams.
Lilac- the fresh flowers are used to induce clear memories and to enhance path-working and trance-work. Used in love and healing spells.
Marigold- a solar plant, used in healing and success incense blends. Also used in love charms and sometimes threaded into a necklace to wish a bride good luck at handfastings. Used to bring the healing life force to healing spells.
Poppy- a lunar plant used to induce prophetic dreams and bring healing rest. Associated with female cycles, it aids fertility and conception and helps regulate monthly courses.
Rose- sacred to Aphrodite, the rose enhances love-oils and blends. Associated with Water, it is also good for healing charms.
Soloman's Seal- for protection, cleaning and decision-making.
Yarrow- wards off negativity, is associated with Air functions such as travel.

https://absolute-issness.forumotion.com

2Floral Correspondences Empty Flower power... Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:19 am

childofolympus

childofolympus

You've inadvertently given me some ideas in terms of what to stick in my garden to grow... awesome stuff... Very Happy

I saw some lovely red carnations in the garden supply shop up the road from me over the weekend, i thought about getting some but didn't as I didn't know how they'd cope w/ the lousy soil in my flowerbeds. But after reading your list there I think I'd like to try to grow them for magickal purposes anyway... Very Happy

3Floral Correspondences Empty Re: Floral Correspondences Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:46 am

Jenn

Jenn
Admin

Wooohooo influencing people Very Happy

4Floral Correspondences Empty Re: Floral Correspondences Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:38 am

childofolympus

childofolympus

Admin wrote:Wooohooo influencing people Very Happy

When my garden takes over& I have to fight my way thru leaves every time I want to leave the house I know who to blame... Razz

Nah... I'm an easy target atm, already was getting twitchy to pretty up the place a bit...

5Floral Correspondences Empty Re: Floral Correspondences Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:54 pm

Jenn

Jenn
Admin

Lol blame away!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum