Absolute Issness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Absolute Issness

A place for everyone with an open heart to all religions, with or without a specific path, to join hands to learn and teach without the ridicule the 'outside world' would show.

Latest topics
» Love spells & free will...
Letting go... EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:01 pm by childofolympus

» Discussion Question 11/26/2012
Letting go... EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:46 pm by childofolympus

» History Fact of the Day 12/28/12
Letting go... EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:39 am by nbrown

» Meditation of the Day 12/28/12
Letting go... EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:35 am by nbrown

» p.o.s parents!!!!!!!!!!
Letting go... EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:29 am by childofolympus

» Discussion Question 11/27/2012
Letting go... EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:25 am by childofolympus

» Hey all! Can youtell me...
Letting go... EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:24 am by childofolympus

» favorite divination techniques
Letting go... EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:21 am by childofolympus

» Info Of The Day, By Jennifer Costa (Shalee)
Letting go... EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:42 am by Shalee

» Author of the Day: Gerina Dunwich
Letting go... EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:41 pm by chuck clemmons

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Jenn (102)
Letting go... Vote_lcapLetting go... Voting_barLetting go... Vote_rcap 
childofolympus (75)
nbrown (18)
moonmistblueTasha (7)
chuck clemmons (5)
Shalee (2)
Megan (2)
WhiteDove (2)
arduan3 (1)

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Letting go...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Letting go... Empty Letting go... Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:08 am

childofolympus

childofolympus

Spell for Letting Go and Recharging:

Spring is the perfect time to get into the flow of recharging! At least it's spring if you're in the Southern Hemisphere like me... Razz Anyway... some of you might enjoy this spell to help boost your vitality & generally recharge...:

Ahead of time:
Think about how you want to feel in your body and mind. Additionally, consider what the obstacles are in the way to feeling your very best.

For example: You may feel you wish to have more energy, feel better about your employment, and be happier, stress-less or simply fitter. Or all! The obstacles in your way could be anything from medical treatment not working optimally, having the 'wrong' job, to doing too much for others, or being too lazy to exercise. Really think about what is in the way, as this will be dealt with in the spell.

Gather:
Large bowl of salted water (add handful of salt to a bowl of water)
A symbol of your 'best vital self': this can be anything from a crystal to a picture of someone with the vitality you want.
A green candle and a black candle
Herbs: small amount of pine and frankincense resins, rosemary, mugwort and dried Life Everlasting Flower or Cherry Blossom.
A charcoal to burn herbs on (both available ready to go at www.themodernwitch.com just ask for Bespoke Herbs- Spring)
Pen and paper

Casting:

Open a circle or simply relax and centre yourself

Light the candle and say out loud:

"Universe, I wish to let go of what I no longer need and I wish to recharge ready for the expansion I need for the rest of this year. I wish for greater health and vitality, (state what you want). I want my to feel completely balanced and I want my body to operate with ease and joy."

(If you have a special Goddess or God that you wish to invoke for increased health do so now. I recommend Ra, Eostre, Isis or Green Man)

Then pull over the bowl of salty water.

Think about all the obstacles in the way to having a balanced and happy life right now. Think about how these obstacles prevent you from living, as you would most like to. You will probably feel a little negative and feelings of pain; regret, sadness or disappointment may arise. This is natural.

You will now place your hands in the bowl of water and take a deep breath in. On the exhalation, imagine moving those negative feelings from your body, down your arms, into your hands and into the water.

Say out loud:
" I wash away all obstacles (wash hands). I wash away these obstacles (state the obstacles) now, knowing that you will take them away from me."

Stay in the water as long as you need to wash away the obstacles.

Then, when finished say:
"I open myself completely to complete rejuvenation of body, mind and spirit! I know I have begun to heal and change for the better and will continue to do so!"

When you are ready you are now going to burn the herbs on the charcoal. The fragrant smoke will rise and you then pass the symbol of your new healthy and vibrant life through the smoke. As you do this say:

"I charge this symbol with the power of the Goddess and God. It is now a talisman perfect to attract to me what I need to fulfill my intention"

Ask the Universe: "Is there anything I could be doing to move forward in the direction I have asked for?"

Listen for ideas, messages, images and write down everything that comes to mind, no matter how unrelated it may seem.

Later, act on these messages as soon as possible as these are your first steps forward towards your new life.

Thank the Universe and blow out the candle.

2Letting go... Empty Re: Letting go... Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:01 pm

Jenn

Jenn
Admin

This looks awesome! Thanks for sharing!!

https://absolute-issness.forumotion.com

3Letting go... Empty Re: Letting go... Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:24 pm

childofolympus

childofolympus

No prob... glad you liked it... Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum